Wednesday, 8 March 2017

All laced up

Layering up is my new favourite thing to do...








Images shot by Callum from Girl in the Lens

B O M  B E R  J A C K E T | J E A N S | B O O T S | B A G | T E E | B E R E T

How amazing is this bomber jacket? I have been so obsessed with it since I got hold of it and the best news is that it's from Boohoo! So it's super affordable! I paired this statement bomber jacket with some boyfriend jeans ( I love that it has a hooped zip detail too), black boots, a beret and this origami tee which put a spin on a classic.



9 comments:

  1. I need that jacket in my life! and those jeans as well. such a great look x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME bomber! The lace at the back is so unique!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bomber jacket is so so cool! Love the tee and the beret too!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bomber jacket! The outfit is perfectly put together!

    ThePeculiaRove

    XO

    www.thepeculiarroveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the military vibes! That beret is such a lovely touch x

    www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacket is intense love the look.xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how unique your outfit is

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete