Friday, 24 February 2017

The statement trouser


Photos taken by @maccyb from Girl in the Lens


Stepping away from a pair of jeans is pretty difficult for me so I've been amaze at myself for wearing these statement pair of trousers for some time now! They were my go-to pair at LFW and ever since I bought them to be honest! These ones are from Mango but I've also picked up a similar cotton pair from Next as well. I want to go back into wearing more trousers than jeans as it can get repetitive! Here I've just paired it with a simple blazer, white trainers and a printed tee. I'm loving this one from Urban Outfitters even though its not a vintage bad tee - but it does have that feel of being super worn!

You may have also spied a new cheeky purchase. I included it in the last outfit post but forgot to mention it. I decided to treat myself after nearly a year of not buying anything high end. Trust me - it's been torture! I love investing in pieces that are going to last me and something that I could hand down to my grand kids one day. I know this isn't going to be my last cheeky purchase this year or maybe even this month so keep an eye out for other investment pieces! I went with this Saint Laurent sunset bag in medium as it fit more things and especially my portable charger! I know my next purchase will need to be a bit bigger to fit in my diary and potentially my laptop so I'm keeping an eye out for something perfect!

This look also features my ear cuffs that I designed with Astrid & Miyu! I wear mine all stacked up and mix and match every piece :) You can check out my collection here.

19 comments:

  1. Love the trousers and how you paired them with the rust jacket, you look so sick
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good suit too. You look gorgeous and I like the colour of that jacket, very different and how effortless the whole look is.
    Check out my lifestyle blog
    www.dkuncovered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these trousers! Looks amazing with that graphic tee too

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh those trousers!! Love them. xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun outfit! I would never think to put those items all together but it works so well - genius!

    Elisha-Maé | www.elisha-mae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to those trousers, styled amazingly as always. The bag too, ahh such a beauty.

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been really loving trousers lately--so comfortable and stylish! Love the bold print of yours and the 70s vibes in this outfit x\

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and photos

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love gingham anything recently! These pants look so great on you too :)

    Heather x | www.atelierofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm absolutely in love with this outfit! So dang cool Yanin! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I wish I could pull off an outfit like this as well as you can! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the trousers with that tee and the jacket is gorgeous too!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mango do some amazing trousers. Loving this look!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look so good! Love the way you've paired it with a band tee and a seriously cool jacket.

    Nicky Zeeb xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice bag!

    New post ~ UPDATE
    http://smilerrr.blogspot.bg/2017/02/new-year-who-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfit! I want!

    ThePeculiarRove

    XO

    www.thepeculiarroveblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete