Wednesday, 26 October 2016

In camo...






Camo jacket | Skinny jeans | See through tee | Fedora | Boots | Celine bag

I've been wanting to get my hands on a camo jacket for some time now and this one from Megan McKenna 's collection with Miss Pap was perfect! It's light weight so I can wear sweater underneath. I've paired it with this see through top and ripped jeans also from the collection. To pair everything together I just threw on my go-to Alexander Wang boots and my Celine trio. Such a perfect outfit to wear to a casual lunch or a day full of meetings in London! 

Let me know how you would style a camp jacket down below! I'm always interested to see your guys take on it! 
This post was in collaboration with Miss Pap

12 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit, so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking that jacket, Yanin! The last time I wore camouflage patterns was ages ago!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the all black look with the camo jacket! The boots are really cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocking this jacket, and it's so affordable!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that camo jacket it reminds me of mine xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look girl!!x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with that look !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete