Thursday, 5 May 2016

Bardot girl with New Look







You guys know how much I love bardot tops as they are perfect for spring and summer! This beautiful red one is from New Look and it definitely made me feel ready for summer! 

I loved pairing this red with a straight ripped jean and fringed heels. Keeping it simple as I was off to lunch with my boyfriend. It's great for a day to night look if you are heading out to dinner from afternoon tea with the girls! I would also style it with a leather skirt or high waisted vintage shorts and boots. Such a kick ass piece to add a dash of colour into your look and makes you feel a bit like a seƱorita! You can discover more bardot style top HERE on New Look too!

Let me know how you would style yours for Spring/Summer below and if you loved the outfit! 

Photos taken on Panasonic Lumix LX100

This post was created in collaboration with New Look

14 comments:

  1. this top looks amazing on you! love how you've styled it with those jeans and beautiful shoes!

    rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this top and colour on you, it looks beautiful.

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful top!

    20 inspiring everyday outfits
    lb-lc style blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss to the bardot top! Love this trend so much. Bummer that the New Look store near my house closed down.

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I love love love this look simple yet the perfect pop of color xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bradot tops so much! Definitely a cropped one with high-waisted jeans or shorts is my go-to. The colour looks great on you and with your tattoos! :)

    Julz | Frame Ambition by Julie O

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so gorgeous! I just adore this look, that top is amazing and those shoes are fab too! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the off the shoulder top and the sandals are gorgeous!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so sassy in red! bring on the red lady emoji :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this look B x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love your top and your shoes!! x

    Liz
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes though! Such a pretty look overall xox

    www.shelleymorecroft.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a simple, yet chic look for the summer! I love this and the bold off-the-shoulder top on you. I swear you find the best boyfriend jeans and I need to start purchasing some where you do because you always pull them off so well. Plus those black heeled sandals with the braided and tassel details really elevate this casual look. I am in love!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. DAWN Personal Style Blogger Former International Track & Field AthletešŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Listed as one of wales's coolest women & 4th most stylish person Sc dressmeperfect.

    ReplyDelete