Saturday, 19 March 2016

Outfit Inspiration // Spring


I've been loving a lot of light colours lately - especially the blush pink tones. I've put together my ideal spring outfit mixing together some muted tones with some fresh spring colours whilst keeping it structured and modern. Something that can be worn from day to night! 

First off, in love with this coat! I already have a pink coat in my wardrobe but it's a bit more dusty and more suited for winter. This one is more fresh vibrant and tailored. It would go so nicely with some loose effortless waves and a blush pink lipstick! I've paired it with this structured crop top with more of an orange undertone. I just love how these colours look against each other and makes each one pop. To tone it all down, this grey skirt comes into the picture. I chose a more interested shape than the usual straight pencil skirt. I think having it be a wrap skirt just hugs your curves a bit more and is more flattering.  To finish it off, it's the return of the mules! Finally we can get back to wearing them without having our little toes freeze off! They also come in silver too if you fancy! Also if you aren't loving the mules, why not opt for the classic white trainers?!

3 comments:

  1. That coat is so beautiful!

    wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mules tho xxxxxxxx

    Liz.
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete