Saturday, 27 February 2016

LFW catch up





ASOS Bomber jacket | Cheap Monday jeans | Topshop body | Celine trio | River Island boots

Photos by Callum at Girl in the lens

I had a pretty stress free LFW last week purely because I was emotionally exhausted and wasn't feeling like myself. That led to me only attending about 3-4 shows instead of my planned 15. 
Since I ditched a lot of the shows, I decided to wander down to the Apartment and caught up with some old faces that I have seen in ages and made some new friends over food and coffee. 

I caught up with Natasha from Girl in the Lens and Ngoni from IAMNRC to see what was going on in their lives as it was about last August since I last saw the girls! Callum also hung out with us and took these lovely photos of us gals catching up. Thanks Callum!

19 comments:

  1. Aw I love when I see bloggers I follow hang out! Love Girl in The Lens and these photos are super cute (especially love your bomber jacket!)

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG Snow Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove the bomber, it looks so good on you!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab time either way! Love the makeup and hair styling with this outfit too! X

    5 healthy breakfast hacks over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful jacket!

    Hayley xx
    www.5ftlife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh that bomber is beaut! x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a super babe as always. in love with that silky bomber! x

    http://www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos ! And the bomber jacket is so gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look with the bomber jacket, so cool!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all these pictures! and your satin bomber!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look phenomenal in that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your outfit looks to effortless and cool!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just adore that bomber jacket! It's absolute perfection x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous look - love the bomber! Shame it's sold out!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bomber jacket is gorgeous, it suits you so well! I hope that you fell better now and you still had an amazing time at LFW.
    Lots of love from Germany
    Fabienne

    www.fabiennemaxi.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit, everyone looks amazing!! Totally in love with the image quality x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you guys look great here :) glad you enjoyed fashion week with your friends. that jacket is the bomb! <3 I've been wanting one like it for ages!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete