Sunday, 7 February 2016

Holiday wish list!


---------------------------------------------

I'm off back to LA in less than a month & then have Thailand 2 weeks after I get back so I'm already looking for pieces that are perfect for the sunshine. Not only that, I always try and find pieces that I can also wear all year round in the UK too (minus the shorts of course!). I'll be going to a lot of meetings in LA so wanted some pieces that would be suitable for that but also am be able to head off to brunch or for drinks straight after. Currently, I've already ordered the star print trainers (such a great dupe of the Saint Laurent ones!) and will be adding more pieces from these picks super soon! 

14 comments:

  1. That black drape top is so cute! Such a cool piece! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything that you selected!


    www.somethingwithsa-ra.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. The striped off the shoulder top is so gorgeous and would look amazing on you.

    xoxo, DEBBY
    WWW.DEBBYBOOVLOGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Topshop striped off-the-shoulder!

    http://j.mp/littleredbookxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start holiday shopping myself! I love that little playsuit.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh. I want them all! Especially that romper! Gonna need it too when I go to LA this April x hope you have a great time there!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great selection!

    xx
    http://www.cherry-mag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I love the denim jumpsuit!

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, the star sneakers are so cute and def a much more affordable version of the Saint Laurent ones. Also super digging those ripped mom jean shorts!

    COFFEESLAG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I put that topshop clutch in my valentines gift guide post! Great pick! That striped off the shoulder top really has me hooked! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these picks! The black romper is so cute x

    www.splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think bag and shoes is the perfect for me. thanks for share this.
    African Wax Print, African George Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the wedged sandals & green strip top!

    Hayley xx
    www.5ftlife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete