Monday, 18 January 2016

The perfect city stroll outfit

Thought I would try something different for this post. I've been loving answering you guys's questions regarding what to wear to certain events etc and I thought instead of answer with just a comment - I would put together a little look for you! Let me know what you think and if you like this and I will do more! You can also leave comments down below letting me know what 'outfit' you guys would like some help putting together next!


The outfit I've put together above is perfect for any city stroll. You can wear it to brunch, to a museum and straight to drinks with the girls! A perfect day to night outfit as its a mixture of smart and casual pieces. I'm also in love with the heels! I love how chunky they are instead of the ordinary stick thin heels. You can't go wrong with boyfriend jeans too. I have these and they go with EVERYTHING! So comfortable too which makes it great if you are out and about all day!




(Click the little boxes to shop!)

9 comments:

  1. Love this x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. But i don't think I would survive just wearing the sleeve top and coat when it's cold outside! Hahaha

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the shoes, they look so chic! x


    ohsochrissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit.. I love that bag xx

    www.veronicabizzarri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete