Sunday, 13 December 2015

Customising my own Ray Bans!






Who wouldn't want their own customised pair of Ray Bans?! When I got asked to create my own pair I jumped at the chance! Ray Ban is such a timeless eye wear brand that everyone has grown up to love. To be able to put your own spin on a classic really is a treat that everyone can do!

You can click here to create your own REMIX pair of Ray Bans - such a perfect christmas gift! The great thing is that you can choose from 14 different styles and then customise everything from the lens, the case right down to the material! I had so much fun creating my own pair and knew exactly what I wanted to it didn't take too long. They also arrived in such a cute box so you don't even need to gift wrap! Such a great little gift for someone who's got a holiday coming up or loves to travel! 

This post was kindly sponsored by Ray-Ban

9 comments:

  1. ergh I love them! They're my perfect glasses!
    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so rad!
    Wishing you the loveliest holidays x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want mine exactly the same as yours, can you please tell us the combination you chose? I've been trying to figure it out through your picture but I can't really tell for sure :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just looking so perfect !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your customised glasses! Looks so well on you! Love it x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also superior about yourself a process catered from abdominal muscles will be not necessarily a great allround fitness program whether general fitness is usually your goal you Ageless Alpha can want for starters or perhaps include walking working or perhaps stair climbing with your plan how to get ripped abs will be specialized training this is a system it is aimed with.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/ageless-alpha.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Brille steht dir wirklich sehr gut und sieht super aus:)

    ReplyDelete