Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Day to night with Urban Outfitters

It's another segment of a day to night outfit! I really love doing these as I'm always on the go from meetings and straight to events! This time is in collaboration with Urban Outfitters and continue reading if you wanna see how I style a turtle from day to night...



OUTFIT 1
So with this outfit, I opted for something really comfortable. For this outfit, the focus piece is the turtle neck. I'm in love with them and own a few so thought it would be a great focus piece to transition from day to night! I decided to pair the day outfit with some dungarees, these are really soft so it made my day really easy going and comfortable. This dark denim paired with a cream turtleneck  breaks up the colour palette perfectly! I just finished it off with an oversized tote bag which literally fits everything in! a cosy black and white scarf and a sterling lined pair or converses! Perfect for the colder weather!





OUTFIT 2
For this transition, I had a dinner to attend to so whipped off the dungarees and changed into a corduroy pinafore dress! It works perfectly with the cream turtle neck whilst keeping me cosy! I put on some tights too and added these chunky platforms for some extra height and to dress up the outfit a bit. I wasn't going to be up and about a lot so I didn't mind a pair of heels that were quite tall! Plus they were velvet platforms! Who could say no? To finish off this look I just added a basic black clutch to carry my bits and bobs in. Downsized from the tote from outfit 1!


This post was sponsored by Urban Outfitters. All opinions and views are my own.

17 comments:

  1. Love the outfits, super cute !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could be more in love with these outfits if i tried! You look ABSO-freaking-LUTELY amazing in that dress!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits! I love love love Urban Outfits, they just get it right every time x

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Also love this new revamp on your blog <:

    Mondays & Mimosas

    ReplyDelete
  5. You killed this day to night look! You can never go wrong with converse and I like how you incorporated it into your day look and you still looked chic. The corduroy overalls in you night pics went very well with your tights. Great transitional pieces you look great as always!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! The second outfit is perfect x

    girlinalbion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, love the second look! that pinafore dress is amazing x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea behind this post, so fun! Both these looks are gorgeous too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. soon obsessed with the evening look! Fab as always x

    www.bethanyatalya.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Dungarees and pinafore dresses is always the answer for everything. They can be fancy or dressed down!

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the denim overalls and the second look is so cute with the pinafore dress!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dungarees! x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really regret throwing my similar pair of converse out because they were too old! Great styling on both outfits!!


    apekshagurung

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the corduroy pinafore dress. Need to try the pinafore look some time. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    http://www.thestylesynapse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog.It works perfectly with the cream turtle neck whilst keeping me cosy I put on some tights too and added these chunky platforms for some extra height and to dress up the outfit a bit.Thanks for sharing........

    Brand Consultant Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete