Wednesday, 23 September 2015

LFW outfit day 2



Photo by - Abiola Renee

COS white tee (more affordable alternative here) | Fendi sunglasses | Topshop jeans
Missguided leather vest | Saint Laurent trainers | 6.24.6 clutch | Rue Gembon cuff

--------------------------------------------------

So for LFW day 2, I went for something super casual during the day! All of my wardrobe staples paired together. The classic white tee, sleeveless biker jacket and some denim culottes all finished with a red lip. I've also been obsessed with this clutch as it fits in everything and the design is so beautiful so had to take it out again!

17 comments:

  1. Another fab outfit! I'm looking forward to seeing your red two-piece outfit #LFW :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses and those jeans! Looks great :) x

    MEJULIEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look!! Very authentic and cool. I particularly love your bun with the red lipstick and the cuff earring it's pretty, and chic with a nice hint of edge. Great look, thanks for sharing it! Jade x

    My Blog: Jade With Envy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! That vest is just fab too, such a great way to add a new twist to a simple outfit! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual outfits during Fashion Week are my favorite ones!

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love this outfit and I need that ear cuff
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Love the clutch!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos and the outfit so much !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing
    All the best
    Cassie
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.al

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures and what a great outfit for fashion week! Edgy and cool yet practical and comfy. Obsessed with the clutch bag and trousers!

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! I'm deeply in love with your style! x

    monoaesthetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.
    buy instagram shoutouts

    ReplyDelete
  13. well now I need to buy a sleeveless leather don't I!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete