Monday, 21 September 2015

LFW day 1 outfit


Photo credit - Victoria Adamson for Elle UK

Alexander Wang boots and coat | Zara dress (similar here) | Vintage sunnies (similar here)
6.26.4 clutch

--------------------------------------

Kicked off my LFW with an all black outfit by my favourite designer - Alexander Wang! I've been saving to show you guys these pieces and wanted to wear them for the first time at fashion week! These are my absolute favourite pieces that I own by him at the moment and I was even lucky enough to attend his store opening party and go to his after party with him! Yes - I fan girl so hard but didn't get a photo with the man himself as my anxiety got the best of me and could not move!

Thanks to ELLE UK for capturing my outfit!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I totally love this! That coat is so beaut! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with that coat because it looks like a really long bomber jacket. You are wearing it incredibly
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous look. I am a huge fan of Alexander Wang and his work. Its definitely my style and he has such great designs. I absolutely love this long line bomber and these platform boots are amazing. Great outfit and I hope you are having a great time at LFW!
    http://www.musebymalu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adore your coat! you lucky sod getting to party with Wang, that must of been sooooooo amazing! I have to say I loved all your LFW looks! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So edgy! Love it!

    Vivi x

    www.fashionismygf.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the coolest outfit ever! Love the coat and the boots so so much!!!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing, as always x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you went for the all black look but made it so cool and original with the lengths and textures of your pieces
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shoes & jacket are so amazing! I want this whole look.

    http://unapologeticaesthetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete