Sunday, 16 August 2015

Not Very Active



Lazy Oaf tee | Vans trainers | Lazy Oaf socks | Lazy Oaf backpack

-------------------------------------

Lazy OAf is one of my favourite street wear brands that just gets me. Their slogan tees are my life motos. So when I saw this tee I just knew I needed it in my life. This is my answer everytime someone asks me 'Do I go to the gym?' or 'Do you want to come to the gym?' Erm... No thanks!

Since this tee was one sized I could wear it happily as a t shirt dress and just threw on my fave trainers to stay comfy. Chucked everything into this cute back pack also from Lazy Oaf & head out to catch a film! Think this is another go to outfit when I go wonder around London too!

23 comments:

  1. you are stunning! loving that tee!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! So simple but chic! <3

    XOXO lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    www.tamlovestea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee, lazy oaf is such a great streetwear brand :D love the bag too, so cute!

    Fii | little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not very active either, but I want to be hehe! :P Cute outfit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute top ! I love your hair too !

    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love exercising and staying active, I also love this shirt I feel like it would be such a cool ironic tee for me!

    Taylor
    www.alittletaylorlynette.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fit for this is beautiful, great makeup :)

    queenmillie.blogspot.com .com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tee and bagpack!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this top , that use to be me !
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look, that bag!! always love a bit of lazy oaf!

    www.omfgwinnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely stunning, as always!

    Lots of kisses,
    monoesthetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous as always!!! xx

    Chloe
    fashionmakesmepoor.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Casual---with a t-shirt dress. Love how simple it looks Lazy Oaf is the best!

    from likkie --
    likkiexiong.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. so simple, i love this outfit.

    Indya xx
    http://eastindystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the bag is well cute! and i love whatever filter you're using x

    georgie on the wall

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love oversized tees! Great look girl!

    Http://www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute! Love the bag, super fun

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That backpack is a thousand kinds of adorable and I need it in my life ASAP!

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete