Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Mixing patterns




This post was kindly sponsored by Chicwish (Espadrilles are Topshop)

Something I love experimenting with is mixing patterns together to create a look that is modern and chic. I love how bold prints can looks amazing with minimal smaller designs and creates such a playful balance. This look was in collaboration with Chicwish - a cute brand that stock perfect summer pieces at such an affordable price! I have mentioned and worn them in the pass too and had such a positive feedback on how I style their pieces - I thought I would do so again!

I went for something quite bold with this white on black grid print crop top. I thought it would go perfectly with a red lip and can be worn dressed up or down. Since it was quite bold, I opted for something lighter, brighter and clean. This pin stripe midi skirt was a great go to, the flows and movement it creates makes the outfit more feminine but still edgy. 

Finish everything off with some black espadrilles and a classic pair of black sunnies and you are ready for lunch with the fam!




16 comments:

  1. love the top, so gorgeous! such an awesome outfit x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! A really nice balance with the bold and minimal print.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! This is deffo my kind of print clashing, not too OTT but still the perfect statement!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, such a cool look x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and classy look but you always manage to put a bit of an edge to it!
    x

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need a skirt like that in my life...especially for summer!

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit, as always ^_^ x

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a well put together outfit! I love that it can be worn with flats or heels and look chic either way xx

    adropofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the high ponytail with the outfit. Great look as always x
    NCAVIEN // ncavien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I put that top on my wish list. Love it.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the clashing stripes and checks! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot

    ReplyDelete