Sunday, 3 May 2015

The spring duster







Disclaimer: Items marked with * were gifted

Zara jumpsuit | Adidas Superstar | River Island duster* | Astrid & Miyu necklace*

---------------------------------------------------

I've always been a bit put off with sleeveless duster jacket but something about this one caught my eye. This beautiful piece is from River Island and was something I thought I would see if I could style it well. I ended up really loving the piece and it goes well with this khaki jumpsuit I picked up from Zara.

The shade of grey is perfect for spring, still in my colour palette comfort zone but light enough for the days where the sun peaks out. I love that the length of this duster is also not too long, I thought it would as it wasn't from the petite section. The ruffle collar is also one of the little details that caught my eye.

Pairing with a pair of white trainers completes it for me - they legit go with everything! Super comfy and creates the perfect outfit for wondering around exploring a city!

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous duster jacket! I love the way it falls so effortlessly X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey sleeveless duster, styled perfectly~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one like this! I've been looking for the perfect sleeveless duster for so long now!

    Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jumpsuit!

    Outfit for college with micro pied de poule blazer on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love that duster, such a great piece x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this! Even though the colors are very neutral they still seem to stand out!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the duster is so pretty and a nice piece to layer up, specially on the weird spring weather.
    Great post
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome outfit, looking fab girl :)

    Belinda Louise | fashion crossing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sleeveless duster coat, it´s beautiful!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look, specially love the jumpsuit! xx

    Her Place at the Universe

    ReplyDelete
  11. in love with this outfit and you tattoos!

    love, sarah

    http://thefashiondaily.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Literally in love with this outfit!! Great duster!! :) XX

    Queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously love the color scheme of this outfit!!!

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great jumpsuit and the vest!! So trendy and chic~~ xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the duster style waistcoat on this outfit, and the colours match so well together!!!! love it!

    www.velvetjunk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. In love with the jumpsuit x

    http://phuckyonikon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this Duster and the jumpsuit so much! You are amazing xx
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the neutral tones paired with your bold brows!

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this outfit!

    mymagic-fashion.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete