Thursday, 23 April 2015

Goodbye Hollywood!







Disclaimer: Items marked with * were gifted

Brandy Melville flannel shirt | Choies boots* (real ones here) | Mulberry Effie tote  
Topshop slip dress (similar here) | Celine sunnies

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So on our last day in LA, we got to explore a lot of breath taking places! I had to shoot my outfit at one of them for sure and I chose the Hollywood sign. My outfit that day was totally a LA inspired one. A simple slip dress, statement boots and a flannel shirt as a throw over. Super comfy and one of my favourites which I will be wearing more during the summer here in the UK.

I still can't believe LA is now over and I'm back in the UK. More hard to swallow is how close we got to the sign! I have no idea how we got there as a friend drove us there but I'm so grateful to be able to travel with friends and meet new faces with my job! Let me know if you guys like this outfit and any places you wanna recommend I go traveling! 

21 comments:

  1. you look super gorgeous, such a nice outfit ! love the shirt x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the LA inspiration! Your trip looked amazing~

    LIVE . IN .LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures with the Hollywood sign in the background look so cool!
    It seems that you had lots of fun in LA! :)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were so close to the Hollywood sign! You lucky thing.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I'd grunge it up a bit with some battered converse, but also because I'd be too hot in boots haha. Glad you had a good time away, and the backdrop for these photos is fab <3

    Amanda Jayne / beauty, style + everything else

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit! looking good girl X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is absolutely stunning, you look fab girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the last picture in particular! Looks like loads of streetlights in one place!
    Broadway Nature

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous! Love the checked shirt and the backdrop f your photos is amazing, I want to be there!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos!!! Love how you styles with dress and Checkered shirt. Xoxo
    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this you look amazing but simple
    xoxo
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pics, love the outfit! :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are always on point x

    http://ellesimpson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit with the Hollywood sign in the background! so picture perfect! xx

    REBECCA COFIE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I wish I was in Hollywood! You looked like you had so much fun there! Loving the outfit! xx
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always wanted to go to the US! I'm so so jealous :(

    http://kttye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete