Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Comfy cinema dressing




Disclaimer: Items marked with * were gifted

Tescos ribbed pants | Keepsake cami* | Adidas Superstars | Topshop bomber | AW bag

----------------------------------------

Since I spend a lot of my time at the cinema, I'm always styling up new comfortable outfits that I can wear & eat a lot in. This one is definitely one of my favourites.

These ribbed flare pants (similar to the Zara ones) were actually from Tescos and was about £14 I believe! It does come with a matching top but I went and styled it with a simple high neck cami. I love playing with shapes and textures so that's why I added in the silk high shine bomber jacket from Topshop! I've been wearing it a lot since I bought it. Been searching for a good bomber for a while now & caved when I saw this one from Topshop.

Ofcourse, my Adidas Superstars are a go to when it comes to comfort dressing. I need to get them in other colours!

22 comments:

  1. Love that jacket!! U look so cool~~
    Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, that jacket is just perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a shiny bomber! I might that to pick that baby up...

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this entire outfit! What an awesome find for those pants :)

    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those shoes! :(

    poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh perfect comfy look! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome bomber, perfect comfy look for the movies~

    Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bomber definitely makes the outfit :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect Style: love the combination between the cotton pants and the bomber!!!
    http://ingridandnaomi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants !! looove !

    http://www.basicisthemood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! Love the knit pants and the bomber jacket a lot!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you really pulled off these pants, fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a fan of your pant.. But that bomber is just amazing. I like it.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that jacket is incredible.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the topshop bomber! looking good as always! x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Need the jacket asap!
    http://darlingxdaya.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this bomber jacket!! I have the matching top from tescos but this just makes me want to purchase the leggings too, love how you have styled this outfit.. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome bomber jacket and great look. :)

    www.selestyme.com

    ReplyDelete