Friday, 3 April 2015

BTS: Missguided shoot













So a couple of weeks a go I headed down to Manchester to shoot a couple of videos for #Babesofmissguided - a new section added on to Missguided full of their muses and I was lucky enough to be apart of it! Especially since Missguided is one of my favourite brands! Click here to see the feature!

I started my day off at 4am then headed down to Manchester station after a 4 hour journey, arrived at the studio and it was straight into hair & make up! We started with filming the first look (there was three in total) and it went smoothly. Even though I still get nervous in front of the camera, I couldn't of asked for a more calm and chilled environment and such a lovely creative team to make everything run smoothly.

After shooting the looks; 3 videos with 3 different outfits in each video ( 12 outfits I believe!) it was a wrap and you can see what happened BTS in a vlog form here as well!

I hope you guys enjoy my styling tips videos as well, they were such a blast filming and choosing what to style for each concept. Let me know below which one was your favourite below!

15 comments:

  1. aah you look fab! looks like such an amazing time :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! you look amazing! love all the outfits - such a cool shoot! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked like an amazing production :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning. These photos are amazing and it's so cool to see what happens behind the camera! Those outfits are so on point as well

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! x

    ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful. I LOVE that black dress on you. It looks tailored.
    Maria // www.phentastic.com | A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You look so beautiful! And the outfits rocked

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah this great, congrats on being picked. Missguided are a fantastic company! Such great designs for great prices & quality.

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! That black dress is stunning on you x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh so lucky! You look absolutely gorgeous! Love the photos xx

    chezzyrose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ! I love the maxi dress, you look like a diva in it <3

    http://i-think-its-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete