Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Monochrome textures





Disclaimer: All items in this post were gifted by Missguided


-----------------------------------

With my love for all things black, white and grey (that basic colour palette) I don't think I've ever really torn them together in a full on monochrome look? Or if I have it's been a while! So I've teamed up with Missguided to bring you this look whilst mixing textures, comfort and my fave colours together!

Let's talk about these ultra amazing faux leather trousers! Oh my lord! They fit me like a glove and are so soft and lined on the inside so it keeps me warm when layering! Not only can you wear it down you can dress it up to the club as well! I wanted to pair mine with a long sleeve knit, this one is super soft and fluffy and is slightly cropped so tucks into the high waisted pants perfectly without having too much excess fabric. Mixing these 2 textures already is a dream, I love the contrast of these next to each other.

It wasn't enough for me though so I threw on this fluffy throw. It wasn't as cold as normal so I just went out with this throw and it kept me warm all day surprisingly! You could though, pair over a camel coat or if you dare it, go double leather and add a leather jacket!

Whilst I was going to be on my feet all day, I thought it would be a good time to test out these boots too. Surprising again that they were comfy. The heels were at a manageable length that I could walk around town in for a couple of hours and not be in pain. The pointed shape of the boots also helped me looked taller. My go-to boot shape as I'm a petite lady! 

Not only is this great for a lunch date but also to go shopping in, for dinner and an event! Let me know below what you guys think of this look!

35 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look so simple but gorgeous! You look amazing as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super chic! Loving how the fur throw adds some bammmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look ! Love the pants !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those faux leather pants. They are so versatile! Good to hear that they're lined too because faux leather pants can be SO COLD!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the faux fur throw, you look so good. xoxo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are amazing!! Love the whole outfit :)

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  7. those leather trousers are soo fab! And that fur throw is everythingg! love this look doll xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a gorgeous outfit, love it ! especially the faux fur scarf, it's amazing x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely on of my favorites looks you've posted! Looks so expensive and you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so so pretty, such a gorgeous outfit! Love it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love this outfit!
    I've ordered a few things from missguided recently but I think I need to buy those boots and the faux fur too!! it looks so nice on you :)

    Vivi x
    www.noirandcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfits are always perfection, especially love that faux fur throw! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. so in love with this outfit! I need those boots!


    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that fur vest, it´s divine!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The textures are so great - love the curls in your hair too! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. what an absolute monochrome dream!

    charlotte x
    www.thestylearchive.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so gorgeous! I adore this look! Great scarf, need it in my life! It lifts every outfit and looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the faux fur throw!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/day-twenty-eight-too-faced-melted.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Definitely love how you played with various textures :)
    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my god im in love with the faux fur throw over, its incredible. Beautiful outfit.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love playing with textures on a monochrome outfit!!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this outfit, the scarf and the boots are my fav! <3

    the-fashion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely loving your hair here!! Fab fur throw~

    LIVE . IN .LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your hair looks so beautiful like this!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love everything about this outfit.


    http://sincerelyves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  28. In love, this is one of my favourite outfits I've seen you in! I have had my eye on those trousers for a while now, definitely getting them now!

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE this!! The scarf is amazing, such a perfect accessory for a simple outfit!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Obsessed with this look head to toe!! LOVE the pointed boots x

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Trousers and throw are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  32. you are so stylish!! great outfit :)

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete