Friday, 16 January 2015

Exploring Florence








Disclaimer: Items marked with * were gifted

COS coat | Choies sweater | Topshop jeans | Lacoste trainers | Zara bag [similar here]  
Skull mini mouse ring | Bones ring | B ring

----------------------------------------------------------

Photos by Lydia Millen

So I'm back from Florence now, it was an interesting but fun couple of days. I will be sure to do a post on my trip soon so keep a look out for that!

On the Tuesday, we had a quick wonder around the town before we went back to the hotel and get ready for the social dinner in the evening. We ended up by the Duomo (cathedral) and it was stunning. So breath taking with the details that were carved onto the building. We decided to settle here and take outfit photos. Yupp, all four bloggers taking in turn to help each other out with their photos. Bloggers united!

Anyways, I ended up wearing some trainers as I didn't know how long we were going to be walking for. Best decision. I went for a lightweight sweater which I featured in my 'FACES' post and I was going to also be wearing my COS coat. I didn't want to be overstuffed as also the sun was out. Opted for my favourite ripped skinnies and the Lacoste show court for extra comfort. It did get quite warm mid way and I ended up just taking off my coat for out lunch outside in the sun.

I also took one bag with my on this trip, I went for my tardis one I picked up in Zara in the sale. This was also my only carry on when I boarded the plane. I'm definitely have learn to reduce my luggage on every trip I go on. This bag worked wonders as it has a pull closure, which made pick pocketing a little bit more difficult and made all my things feel so secure. It's also perfect to bring along your camera but I forgot mine at home!

28 comments:

  1. Can you look even better than this?! That coat!! Looking forward to seeing a blogpost on the trip! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful chic look! That bag really is a beauty <3 Hoping to visit there myself one day.

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Can't wait to hear about the trip.

    Petite Side of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is just amazing, I love it x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat.... I can't even ... Makes me want to cry it's so perfect.
    Recently discovered you, I love you!

    I would love it if you could check out my blog, now based in Shanghai!
    Piece by Piece Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos. That bag is cute and practical :)

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the maxi coat and the bag a lot!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trainers are always key when exploring Europe! The weather looks lovely~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful photos! xx

    http://nicolemboya.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so warm and stylish ! Love the outfit !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Polette glasses !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Florence is one of my favourite places I've been to <3 absolutely love it
    alsooooo that coat is perfect!!

    Kinza x

    kinzasplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm completely obsessed with your style- you always look incredible! That sweater is perfection ahh

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great outfit! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I loveeee that coat so much, serious regrets for not getting it!!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the giant coat!
    Looks amazing on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing, I'm really loving this coat on you!

    / O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing!! Can't wait to see more Florence pics! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this ! omg

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obsessed with your sweater! Definitely looking forward to seeing more photos from the rest of your trip

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  21. GREAT pictures! :) love the coat!

    http://iam-moi.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This coat is everything!!
    Anita A
    anitaadesida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete