Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Mesh Match




Disclaimer: This outfit was gifted to me from AllSaints, Public Desire & FSHNBNKR

AllSaints leather jacket | Public desire heels | Mesh 2 piece

--------------------------------------


Love finding myself drawn to basic two pieces but with a little bit of extra detail. This one is made out of mesh and scuba material, which I haven't seen around before. 
What I love most about this two piece is the top, it acts and looks more like a bra and I can wear this on it's own without feeling so conscious. For a piece like this, I thought you would have to have a bit more meat on the bones to pull it off really well, I was kinda right but I still love how it fits on my body. With my wide hips it stretches out really well and hugs in at the right places. 

Pairing it with my new fluffy heels also mixes in more texture and adds a more fun element into the outfit. They are also super comfy, which is a plus. Oh, and very clueless. Double plus.

24 comments:

  1. this outfit is stunning! love that all saints leather jacket!

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked it well! Love the outfit, looks so good with the all saints leather jacket too! x
    Fashion On My Back // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this two pieces set !
    And this fluffy thing on your shoes ! You won guurrl !

    http://thafrenchquarter.blogspot.fr/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can NEVER go wrong with a black errthangggg outfit! Love the heels X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look killer hunny! Yass the pairing with the leather jacket and those fluffy shoes too a are winner! Gorgeous all black look chicka and your bod looks so hot! xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your rings!

    My perfume collection is up on my blog!
    http://danielleshappycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection, the shoes go so well too <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  8. This two piece is perfection

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look absolutely stunning ! love this set, so gorgeous x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome paired with your leather jacket~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is incredible, love the skirt an those gorgeous shoes!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. so envious of the waist of yours!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this, such a stunning outfit! So simple yet chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the simplicity in the coordinate clothing set and the modish black mesh. Stunning outfit!
    ___________________________________
    themysticvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yesssss to the fluffy shoes <3 <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh you killed it! you look great and very lux in the furry heels!

    -Violet
    www.RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. These photos are stunning - the daylight shadow is lovely.

    Petite Side of Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous photos!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, always perfect Bee!

    xx,
    Gem
    www.theyinandyang.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way this fits you, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looove all the textures in this outfit

    Holly
    The Style Works

    ReplyDelete