Saturday, 20 December 2014

B & N



So I totally forgot I had this post in my drafts so I thought I would share it with you guys! Miss this beauty already! I haven't done an outfit post in a while so thought I would do a joint one with the lovely Natalie and take you guys back to one of the outfits I wore last week!
Me and Natalie have similar styles and we love sticking with our basics and mono colour palettes.


What I'm wearing -

Leather jacket - AllSaints
Slacks - ASOS
Sneakers - Lacoste 
Bag - H&M
T shirt - ASOS

12 comments:

  1. You guys are looking so stylish ! Love the looks !

    Epic Makeup Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits !
    xx
    shititsmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw love this! both outfits are great too :)

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, you both look so cute x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog goals, seriously

    Babyyapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your looks! I have that All Saints jacket, its so pretty x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! You too look great!

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore both outfits!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete