Wednesday, 19 November 2014

That winter chill




Coat - Topshop | Shoes - Choies | Jeans - Topshop | Bag - Saint Laurent dupe
 Turtle neck - Zara | Ring - The great frog 

Captured by Bryant Lee

---------------------------------------

So this outfit was shot by the amazing Bryant Lee! I'm still in shock over how amazing these photos are! Thank you so much Bryant for capturing this outfit on my birthday!

Since I was going to be walking around London quite a lot, I opted for something really cosy, comfy but still chic. I ordered this coat from Topshop a couple of days ago and thank god it arrived in time for birthday. It's not as soft as I imagined it to be but still cosy and kept me warm through out the day.  As for the turtle neck, well... I actually bought it on the morning of, as I headed to breakfast with my oldest friend, I was wearing my vintage panther t shirt which just wouldn't kept me warm enough so a quick trip into Zara was needed! For only £20, this is the best polo neck ever. The quality on the touch, colour and texture just ticked all the right boxes. 

With the colour pallette still pretty neutral, I just opted for my black Chloe dupe boots, a perfect hint of gold embellishment to complete my outfit. It also fitted the detail on the bag too.

I legit just had the best birthday celebration this year and couldn't ask for a more awesome way to celebrate and enter my 20's! Thank you everyone who made it special and who messaged me a happy birthday too!

23 comments:

  1. amazing outfit! i love your coat :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures came out amazing! I love your outfit!

    Jessica
    http://blendedintoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice. love the pictures
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing girl, this outfit is so dang gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit and the outfit and the pictures so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so amazing ! that coat is just divine, looks so warm and comfy - glad you had a nice birthday x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are like THE couple - great pictures


    ROSALINIDS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This coat looks like a dream to wear. Happy belated birthday too!

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! I lovee the pictures especially the old nostalgic effect on it!
    x J. from I ate noodles for breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit! Looks like you had you had fun on your birthday too x
    Fashion On My Back // Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday :) Also,I think I have the same turtleneck and it does fit and feel amazing.

    http://www.theartofvintagerevival.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO in love with these shots, especially the one with you and Oliver holding hands. Your jacket would work wonders in NYC weather right now so I am jealous of that.

    Happy Birthday B! Hope you have a good one :)

    www.fionnac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yanin! I'm in love with every single photo. I seriously would make them my background on my computer but that's just weird lol. You and Oliver look adorable. I'm so glad you had a good birthday and had fun in LA. I'm originally from there but won't be home until december...wish I could have met you!

    xoxo, Debby

    www.debbyboovlogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´m in love with your coat and boots!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adore this colour palette, and those boots are gorgeous


    Holly
    The Style Works

    ReplyDelete
  16. That coat is literally everything on this world! Pure perfection and i adore the photos xX

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always look so incredible! Teach me your ways haha, you're easily becoming one of my favourite bloggers, your style is on point! And don't even get me started on how cute you and your boyfriend are x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this coat ! Great look.
    xx

    thafrenchquarter.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  19. can we just talk about the photos on your blog. the style and edit is so blissfully beautiful I'm made sleepy in a dreamy lullaby every time. I love how your goal isn't to have the most crisp or best quality images. each image tells a story.

    ReplyDelete
  20. There's so much atmosphere in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I ordered this coat from Topshop a couple of days ago and thank god it arrived in time for birthday. It's not as soft as I imagined it to be but still ... iwintercoats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete