Sunday, 16 November 2014

Simple silhouettes



Top - Topshop |  Trousers - Topshop | Trainers - Lacoste | Bag - H&M

Make up

------------------------------

Shot by - Sophia Li

Really in love with this outfit and hoe comfortable it is. I bought these culottes not that long ago and didn't know if I could pull them off as I'm petite but I love how it falls on my body. I love pairing it with black and the white trainers give it a fresh look. Literally wore these trainers and my boots all the time in LA as they were super comfy. One of the best treats for my feet this year.

I kept my make up pretty clear and minimal too. I started to used the NARS sheer glow foundation and wow, definitely my favourite ever. It created such a luminous and softest looking texture on my skin, making it look so healthy and fresh. I opted for my nude lip (a fave of mine atm!) and went a bit more natural with my brows than just making it super dark. I shall be doing a make up video soon! When I have a spare moment as many of you guys have been asking what my routine is!

18 comments:

  1. You look so so amazing! Absolutely in love with your sense of style!

    www.thefashioncuisine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this outfit is casual, but still looks extremely chic!

    NIk x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing, so cool yet chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab! such a flawless, effortless look :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a wonderful look - those culottes are amazing, love the silhouette x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing look and love the silhouette the cullottes give!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, love an all black outfit, those culottes are amazingggggg! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Love the shoes, I was thinking of getting some Stan Smiths or Superstar 2s but they're sold out in my size everywhere!

    www.clothessense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the culottes, great length

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and simple! Love the culotte pants!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so simple and super chic !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well this interesting concept. I like it. Thank you for posting it

    Gene Cage,
    Northampton Web Design

    ReplyDelete