Sunday, 2 November 2014

90's Baby





Halter - Dark Pink | Thin gold choker - Urban Outfitters | Plant necklace - Lazy Oaf 
Slacks - ASOS | Sneakers - ASOS

---------------------------------------------------

 So here's part two of how I style my slacks. The theme of a sport lux 90's vibe really made it's presence whilst I styled this outfit. I'm super in love with this blush pink halter & have been for the longest time. It's from DARK PINK and if you guys didn't know about them already, you should deffo check them out! You may have seen me wear some of their pieces before as well!

I really fell in love with the two colour pallettes and how they compliment each other. Pairing a thin gold chain also pulls this look back to the UK 90's vibe I think, them days when Blazin' Squad was the shit.  With the white trainers and straight(isn) hair.

This tailored yet undone look has to be one of my faves of the year so far. Is it yours? If not, what has been your fave? Let me know down below!

23 comments:

  1. Love those trousers! Definitely my favourite look so my style!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top! :o Never heard of Dark Pink before. Just had a look at their website and they do have some nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the panrs and the crop top a lot!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these trousers :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stylish ! Love the pants !!!

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit, love those trousers!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those trousers & your tattoos in the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit. And Ive just noticed your Buddah tattoo. Its so beautiful.

    Petite Side of Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Definitely one of my favorite looks, I adore those pants.

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cool. the shape of that top is perfect! x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total betty!

    xx
    nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the plant necklace~ Digging the sports luxe vibe~

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute look and I love how you channeled the 90's.

    - Amanda | The Chic Counsel

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love those trousers!! The "tailored and undone" look is so key for this winter.

    xoxo, Debby

    www.debbyboovlogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this outfit! The trousers are so nice x

    VNSX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adore this outfit! It's structured yet relaxed and it's perfect!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete