Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Yetti



Coat - Choies (similar) | White tee - ASOS | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Choies (original
Sunnies - ASOS | Phone case - Topshop

-------------------------------------------- 

Don't know why I've been M.I.A from doing mirror selfies for a while. But I took these the other day before filming and then the camera died. This coat is thicker than I remembered and this is deffo going to be my go-to coat when it snows. Think I'll blend in to be honest but that would make such a fun hide and seek game.

Also saw this beautiful pair of sunnies in the ASOS sale and had to get them. Another steal at £3.50!
Crazy! These are white but in a matte finish which is different. It makes them looks super expensive and adds something extra to your outfits.

(I'm also writing this post whilst watching Geordie Shore, so I'mma have to love you and leave you cause I can't focus and I'm super sleepy!)

15 comments:

  1. looking great, love that look on you:)

    PS: Join my new giveaway on the blog, would be much appreciated:)
    www.bridgeofmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that coat is incredible <3 such a statement xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used you as a style inspiration on my latest post! xx hope you don't mind!
    Just Gigi // Fashion + Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with this outfit. Amazing style xx

    http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fur coat and the boots are gorgeous!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is a dreaaam! Really need to go on a white fur coat hunt as soon as i'm not as broke anymore!

    www.undersizedcloset.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect fur coat, I've been looking for one for so long!

    LIVE . IN . LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat and the boots so much ! Gorgeous look !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. My oh my that coat is insane, love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god suc a lovely look! I adore that coat, it looks so warm! Simply amazing xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The coat looks so fluffy! I want it!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygod, neeeeeeed that phone cover (and coat obvs).

    Lovely blog- now following!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aah amazing, I am so in love with fluffy coats at the moment <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  15. wanting these sunnies now, can't believe they were £3.50!

    ReplyDelete