Friday, 31 October 2014

Mathilda





Dungaree - Lazy Oaf | Sunnies - ASOS | Vans - Urban outfitters | Choker - Lamoda UK 
White tee - ASOS | Lip liner - Urban Decay | Wig - Ebay | Beanie - Ebay

---------------------------------

Happy halloween guys! This is something super last minute that I threw together as I wanted to do a halloween outfit post. I just pulled together what I had (minus the wig; I bought that off ebay for like £2.39!) and decided to be Mathilda from 'The Professional'. If you guys haven't seen this movie then I suggest you go watch it!

So Mathilda is a girl who seeks revenge on a gangster who killed her family, with the help of a hit man, who happens to live next door and takes her in.

I decided to go for his wig, which initially was meant to be for a 'Mrs.Mia Wallace' look but the wig was too short I quickly changed my mind. I started off with my make up, really natural and used a red  lip pencil to draw and smudge myself a bloody nose. With my outfit, I wanted to wear some type of dungarees, I swear she wears some sort in the film, not too sure but thats what I had in mind. This cute cat one is from Lazy Oaf and arrived yesterday, just in time. Thank you Lazy Oaf for this little number which works perfectly!

A large white tee to pair underneath and her signature choker. This one is from Lamoda UK, Mathilda's is more of a velvet thick band one but this is what I only hand around.

She also has these cool round glasses, kinda Ray Ban like but I didn't have those either, the next best thing was this circle frame ones I picked up in the ASOS sale for £7!

To finish it off, you can carry around a potted plant, a teddy or a gun. I only had the teddy around so opted for that.

And voila! A Mathilda outfit/costume that you can work easily into your everyday wardrobe! Minus the bloody nose of course!

15 comments:

  1. super outfit:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Mathilda is my favourite movie and you look stunning!
    xx
    nat
    http://crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this

    Much Love, M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, so cute & the bear awww ahaha x
    fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea :) totally unique compared to the usual! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool and original costume, have wanted to watch the film so badly because she Natalie Portman looks so cool in it!
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/saatchi-saatchi-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, my outfit was pretty last minute in the end I decided I looked like Chucky ha! Nice unique idea though!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm freaking obsessed with this Halloween costume. Leon is one of my favourite films, and Natalie is outstanding, and at such a young age. You created a very good Mathlida costume!

    Nik x
    NIKJAMESS | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm dressing up as Mathilda this year but I'm not sure which wig to order incase it's different from the photos. Could you send me a link to this wig? I'd really appreciate it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete