Thursday, 25 September 2014

Arrow.





Pants - Missguided | Shoes - H&M | Top - NUNBANGKOK | Leather jacket - AllSaints

------------------------------------

I've been wanting to wear these pants from Missguided for ages now but put it off as they were too long. So I ust decided to take a pair of scissors and cut them! Yeah, thats pretty ratchet but I can't sew that great.

I paired the pants with this beautiful cut top from NUNBANGKOK, I love how it's an arrow shape and has a mesh panel on the side. Such interesting features instead of opting for a plain black t shirt!
Remember, you can get 10% off the NUNBANGKOK  site wide with code word 'PRETTYSICKDEAL' at check out! 

I wanted to keep this look simple with a little bit of edge so I added a red lip, my Balfern leather jacket and furry slip ons for a laid back approach.

Let me know what you guys think about this outfit below!

20 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! I love the pants so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isso chic yet so grunge and rock adore this outfit��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the flares, need some in my life x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this look, it's incredible! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your style, your such an inspiration! This look is so simple yet timeless,

    Em x
    The Design Disciple
    Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this all black outfit! Your hair looks so cute like that, love your new extensions.

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I love you everything about you so much! <3
    chezzyrose.blogspot.com.au
    x Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always in for an all black look with a red lip! Goregeous!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always in for an all black look and a red lip! Gorgeous!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black on black is always a winner!
    And I love the detailing of your top
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a perfect combination!

    www.sashacxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg sometimes I literally have to drag myself away from throwing on a grey tee so I feel the same this stop is such a beaut alternative! And your styling is perfect ahaha ratchetness ftw!

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your style is so on point it's not even possible! You inspire me so much (:
    Hope lil puppy is doing great !!

    www.hintofsun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning!

    www.annedortheandersen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this all black look and your tattoos are so gorgeous!! I love your blog, really.

    http://thefashionvacation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete