Friday, 22 August 2014

Vidakush X Termite Eyewear








Eye ring - VK | Band ring - VK | Buddha ring - VD | VK name necklace [customisable] - VK 
 Wooden sunnies - Termite

--------------------------------------

So this post is all about accessories. I wanted to introduce you guys to 2 brands that I've been loving for quite a while now. 

First one is TERMITE eyewear. I was introduce to them not long ago and I love the fact that it's pretty much made out of wood. Hence the brand name. I love how the lens go slightly out of the frame too. If you're looking for a pair that is a play on the John Lennon circle sunnies then these are perfect. The wood really gives it a slight edge while making them really comfy to wear!

The next is VIDAKUSH. Literally been loving them for so long since I stumbled upon them via instagram. Their midi rings, name necklaces [which I'm wearing in the photo] and chokers are really rad. They also came in a little sea shell box which made my heart skip a beat since I'm a sucker for packaging. I went for the chunky gold band rings, eye ring and the buddha to dress up my hand. Ofcourse the name ring too, I went with VIDAKUSH to really rep the brand.

Check them out guys if you haven't already! They have been added to my fave accessories brand for sure!

19 comments:

  1. lovely items! would mind telling me which nailpolish you've in your photos?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sunglasses and rings:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunglasses are just freakin' awesome! Love them! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I adore those sunglasses! I need those in my life xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking so gorgeous ! Love the accessories !

    Sara
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the best glasses! I adore these!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely look but your eyebrows ... ;/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! I love the material of the sunnies

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always look amazingly cool!!!
    i have a soft spot for accessories as I work for a mens accessories dept. xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfection in its own!!!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So rad!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing style as always, those sunnies really suit you. I love the rings!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that Buddha ring!
    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just perfect. I love the way the sunglasses sits on your face. Stunning x

    ncavien.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your jewellery are amazing

    http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these pictures, great sunglasses!

    x

    Josephine

    www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh wow you look amazing in them first few photos!! love the sunglasses, so unusual to be made from wood

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete