Wednesday, 27 August 2014

'Gig goer' with H&M Grey Girl collection

So! Super exciting news, for this post I'm actually collaborating with H&M to bring you guys an outfit that is perfect to for attending a music event or gig!
These are my safe go to options as I don't dance around much or get involved with mosh pits. So here's the first one is for a really laid back atmosphere...

-----------------------------------------

OUTFIT 1




 The simple jeans an a tee look is really make fave for everything. It's easy to throw on and doesn't involve much. I've picked up this simple v neck tee from the Grey Girl collection. I love that the back is lower than the front as it gives it a twist on the casual t shirt. I've just also tucked mine into the super stretchy jeans as well to elongate my body as I'm quite tiny. This is also another reason why I opted for the boots, the heel isn't too high as well so it's super comfy to go out in and stand around.
I thought I would go for the jeans with a rip, as I've worn my black ripped jeans like a million times and they really do make the outfit just a little bit extra comfier.  I've rolled them up here as I'm petite but it kinda looks pretty rad!
Oh & of course, you gotta bring a small but decent sized side bag too, for your phone, gum and other essentials. This one below is my trusty H&M bag which is my best bargain yet to date!


 Next I threw on a leather jacket and I'm good to go! 

-------------------------------------

OUTFIT 2




With this second outfit, again went for something super casual but my coat really stepped things up. I kept the white tee from the previous outfit and just added a leather skirt. Something about music & leather really go together. I've opted for boots this time but still with a platform so I don't have to stand on my tip toes all the time. If you wanted to wear platform heels, then go ahead! Just not down the fact that your feet might hate you after! I threw on this duster coat too with the fur collar. It reminds me of Miss Penny Lane. If you haven't seen 'Almost Famous' then...just go see it. You'll know what I mean. I guess this is kind of a darker version of her though. Which I think is perfect for a gig night and maybe head for drinks after!

Read on the H&M tumblr too!

What I'm wearing:
So the H&M pieces: White tee, leather skirt and skinnies are available now in stores and online!
Fur coat - Topshop
Platform boots - StoneFox
Buckle boots - Zara
Leather jacket - AllSaints

33 comments:

  1. You're definitely right about music and leather! Love the boots in the second outfit, great looks as always. x
    www.sunandsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible shoe collection!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous you can make such a basic outfit look so stunning!

    provokedintrigue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such simple outfits that look so chic, so effortless

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how basic it is but you pull it off so well!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-best-of-aw1415-campaigns.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore both of these outfits! black and white outfits always look so good
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the absolute perfect style! In love with the jeans x

    FASHION TREEHOUSE | UK Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing looks, H&M's new collection is unreal! xx

    http://lockettspockets.blogspot.co.uk/l

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these outfits and I truly think H&M is the best high street shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy wow, it's impossible for you to look anything other than flawless

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the simplicity of the first look!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So jealous of how absolutely perfect you look even in a plain tee and jeans! Love the leather skirt x

    Tilly Enn // A Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Argh, those boots from outfit one are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So simple and edgy. I love the boots.

    http://not-so-new-york.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Gorgeous and simple.

    Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pure perfection!

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  18. From the first outfit I really like your shoes and the second is just perfect! The leather skirt, the coat, the boots, really stylish babe!
    http://trendenciesblog.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12630625

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello doll. I own a beauty blog with makeup reviews, tips, fashion..... Check it out, if you like it please follow: Nika's Beauty Land

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both looks are super gorgeous ! love it !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  21. In love with that leather skirt, both outfits are great :)

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. L O V E the first outfit... Also loving H&M at the mo!
    youbelonginvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. obsessed with the boots and the tattoos!

    wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that leather skirt - might have to get one for myself! Also, you're tattoos are absolutely fabulous eek

    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *your

      You would have thought I'd be able to have correct grammar as an A level English student but I guess not

      Delete
  25. you look amazing! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the lip colour x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. these outfits are perfect, i want them both so much! you look great in both of course!
    alice x

    http://alicelester.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  29. whats the faux fur coat like? Does it keep you warm. Im thinking about getting it but is it worth £75 if its coming up to winter and the material looks thin. x

    ReplyDelete