Saturday, 21 June 2014

#BESTNIGHTEVER

--------------------------------------


Here is how I styled the crochet dress from the collection for a Prom!




Dress - OhMyLove London | Heels - Zara | Clear clutch bag - Choies
Faux fur jacket - Topshop | Leather biker - All Saints | Chanel bag - Thailand

--------------------------

I get quite a few messages each week asking what I would wear to prom or what I did wear to my own one. Well I basically wore a plain black maxi dress with minimal gold jewellery as I couldn't give 2 hoots about prom back then, I didn't wanna attend in the first place and had a bad feeling - which turned out true as my phone got stolen. 

Other than that, I wish I could go back and attend now with how my style is, that would of been so bad ass. I choose this OhMyLove dress as a base layer as its length isn't too troublesome when you wanna dance around or sitting down to eat. It's a pretty moveable piece. For the first inspo look, I have gone a little bit girly with the pink statement fur vest and the Chanel chain bag. Still keeping it elegant but with a kick. Of course, the nude heels go perfectly and elongate my legs as well. It clearly is a more feminine look than the second. 

With the second outfit, I wanted to toughen it up a bit more, this is perfect if you have a prom after party to attend to, you can change your heels over for a pair of converses and you can again - dance the night away! I also paired it with the clear clutch to turn the attention towards the jacket and dress instead of he accessories. I'm pretty laid back so i didn't really accessories accept for my 2 rings I had on.

Hope you guys find this helpful of some sort! Let me know below if you do and how your prom experience was!

21 comments:

  1. Omg I freacking LOVE that dress!!! Its really suits you hun

    Ohmyqueenzii blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty! I prefer the second look, although that fur vest is da bomb. I made my prom dress, and I think that was more fun than the night itself lol.

    www.twolooksonelondon.blogspot.co.uk ~ A Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit ! I love that dress.

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK ! X


    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled this dress :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit:)
    www.tiateilli.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beyond gorgeous, Bee! Love this to bits. <3

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style so much!! I am starting to look for ball dresses already I can't wait for my ball

    aestheticthreads.blogspot.com :-) Just starting out on my fashion blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is just gorgeous, you look freakin' awesome x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a beautiful dress, you look amazing!!

    http://wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing dress! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress looks amazing with the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you styled the dress! I personally love the dress with the leather jacket, just because I like to look badass all the time lol♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dress and leather jacket. great contrast from the femininity of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look gorgeous! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Beauty Crush said you were one of her favorite style inspirations. Your wardrobe seems so fun, absolutely gorgeous!
    xx

    www.ineedanothercloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully styled dress, love the details! Beauty Crush is so right I always stop by your blog for inspo! Go Gurl! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! That dress is so amazing and you styled it perfectly!

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just recently discovered your youtube channel and became a fan instantly!
    I love your style and your looks are such an inspiration for me. You are like the definition of effortless chic!

    Much love from Austria!

    www.we-are-this-age.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous dress! I love how you have styled it to make it more edgy x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the combination of the dress with the nude heels and clear clutch! xx

    http://theneonpk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete