Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Raw hem

 Leather jacket - Whistles | Top - Market in Thailand | Sunnies - QUAY sunnies
Jeans - ASOS | Shoes - H&M | Coat - ASOS | Halter neck - Elsie & Fred 

So my denim palette has always been black, so I though, in my process of transitioning into a more adult like wardrobe, I should add another colour to my jeans. I saw these on ASOS and fell in love with the raw hem and the fact that this piece was high waisted! I think this piece has got to take time though, I'm still not fully 100% keen on them as I'm not used to any other colour than black. If you guys are interested in them, you can purchase them here

15 comments:

  1. I love your sunglasses in the first outfit, these are such awesome ways to wear jeans for spring too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove the coat and the shoes - can't believe they're h&m!!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love both looks, must get my hands on that white coat.

    www.thegoodowl.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second outfit! The coat is amazing x

    BLOG | Talking Pickles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these outfits. Especially the first one.
    xoxo, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw one of your videos and instantly fell in love with your style, truly !
    I'm just gonna stalk your blog, and tumblr too probably, all night haha
    And I love the design and the minimalist appearance of your blog,
    BISOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the white coat.
    Afeeyah

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/met-ball-gala-2014-ft-dressale.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jeans; such cute styling too x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfits! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both these outfits! I really want an asos duster coat, it's looks great on you! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cant find those shoes at h&M it's not on their web either!! heellllppppp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have that exact moon tattooed on my arm ahha xx

    ReplyDelete