Friday, 30 May 2014

Coven

Bag - Saint Lauren dupe from JJ Market [ Actual here ] | Shirt - MA-KO | Jacket - Whistles | Lipstick - Film Noir by MAC 







Fedora - Topshop


So todays outfit was inspired by AHS:Coven. Been obsessed with the topic of AHS series for ages now and really can't wait for 'FREAKSHOW'.
This satin blouse with a sheer over layer is such a beautiful place that I was sent by MAKO
I love styling this piece with basic jeans and black boots, but this time I went for comfy converses and high waisted leather shorts. Oh, and the fedora! Something casual but a bit more interesting than the jeans! The necklace was also by MA-KO, the pieces on the site is in limited stock so take a peak and if there's anything you fancy, place an order quick! Before it's sold out! Let me know what you guys think about the brand!

15 comments:

  1. this outfit is PERFECT, the hat pretty much makes it. i love american horror story and the styling in coven was amazing. im so excited for the next season! ma-ko looks awesome too - very minimalist xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse is so absolutely amazing. In the first few photos I thought it was a dress and I'm sure that with a black skirt it could be worn as such. I love the addition of the fedora, it really balances out the flare of the blouse. Gorgeous outfit!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this, your shirt is pure perfection and looks amazing worn as a dress x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this comfy look. I seriously thought the top was a dress too, but I think it would look great either or. I think I'll purchase a few pieces from Mako. I can so see you wearing the Chiffon Shirt dress! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect AHS-themed outfit. I'm also really excited for Freakshow to come out!

    Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect all black look! I love it!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cool!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  8. seen so many people with that leather jacket! I love it x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous!

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just head over heels with your outfits! You're always so on point!! <3

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so good, I NEED your sleeve! D: i'm obsessed with AHS too, Freakshow can't come soon enough!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flawless! as usual xx

    Laura
    ediestrustfund.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete