Monday, 19 May 2014

Anniversary


So yesterday was my 2 years anniversary with Oliver :) 
I was woken up with a beautiful bunch of roses and a pug card. AH-MAZING!
W then went into Reading, shopped a bit then had lunch at Callucio's! I've never been to the one in Reading as its a hidden gem but I will surely be making another visit. It was so hot yesterday too that my legs got a bit burnt/tanned in the car. We of course had to get some bubble tea before we left. 
Also, I don't understand why people have been 'congratulating me' aha, it has made some people think we got engaged which is actually funny. I'm 19 people! Don't be silly!

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely day! I always congratulate people because relationships are hard work and being together with the same person for any number of years should definitely be celebrated. So congratulations!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute!!
    Afeeyah

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/review-dr-bronners-18in1-peppermint.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that white top from? I loveeee it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so cute! And you look amazing as always! I love your style so much! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are super cute! I loooove your style, such a beauty! X

    www.jessicachri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! love you
    xx
    www.sparkadalia.com

    ReplyDelete