Sunday, 10 November 2013

Rolled-outta-bed






Today I was feeling umber lazy and very tired [it doesn't also help that my throat is playing tricks on me again - hope its ok and not infected…yet again…] so I just put on some mom jeans that I got a while ago and some boots from Choies on. Yes - I did wear this top to bed, how can I not? Ever since I got it yesterday it hasn't left my body. Im not the kind of girl to have the 'boyfriend' slogans or some random relation crap text on my clothing but I actually couldn't resist this one from Molly LA clothing! Thank you for sending it to me! Its super soft and comfy - which is everything I need in this shitty weather England has to offer.

Outfit:
Top - Molly LA
Jeans - Topshop
Rings - H&M and ebay
Belt - ASOS
Boots - Choies

12 comments:

  1. omg please can i just be you?!
    love this outfit so much. you need to give me your wardrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top. Hope you feel better soon! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your style!!! Everything about this outfit is fab! X
    Fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah you look gorgeous! that top looks so cosy! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans are so wonderful! Love the laid back feel of the outfit.

    www.lexilikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit! I really love those black mom jeans and the fit of them on you :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you have the link for the belt? It's perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. completely in love with this look. definitely thought those jeans were vintage, hah. that shirt looks so comfy :))

    ReplyDelete