Saturday, 12 October 2013

Bohemian vibes

So I got sent these lovely trousers from Angle eye brand and this motel rocks dress which I wore as a top in this outfit.
Can't wait to wear this when Im back in thailand in december as its so so breezy and the pants are just perfect!
The dress I got in a size xs and its still on the motel rocks website. Oh also dont forget that you can get 20% off motel with the code word 'psickly' at check out!

But yeah I'm a sucker for any bohemian styling and to be honest it would be better if I had long hair that I could plait with of some sort with flowers and ribbon.I also would of styled this with some fur of some sort but at the momento I just don't have some :( [yet!]

Sorry the photos aren't that great either, I don't live in a place where theres a lot of white walls or just plain backgrounds.











Top/dress - Motel Rocks
Trousers - Angle eye
Shoes - Thailand market
Watch - Michael Kors
Rings - ebay, H&M, delilah dust

12 comments:

  1. looove this! Deffo feeling the bohemian vibe and its awesome :) Really love those trousers

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit, I love the mix of prints ! x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Motel dress is so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your style, you are so beautiful!

    parolf.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. your print mixing has been on point lately

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! And you're so cute with your little bun! I'm a huge fan of mixing patterns so this look definitely won my heart.

    xx AlexisSplash

    DEADLIKEYOURFAME.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your polaroids, they look so vintage.
    Also wicked styling! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your style, love the mix of prints & tumblr-esque polaroid photos :-)

    http://thetypicalaquarius.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style and blog! Hope we can follow each other.

    keep the good work ♥
    www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete