Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Homemade glitter nail polish

A quick way to make your own glitter polish!
I ordered some fine glitter off ebay for a shoot Im thinking of doing soon but theres actually quite a lot so I thought I'd make a polish! This was from ebay, 20g and was under £2!
I have like 3 clear polishes around my desk so I mixed the 2 together, depending on how much you want the glitter to stand on your nail is how much you put in! I put about 1/3 of the bag in mine and it turned out pretty good! I also made a lil cone to make sure when I poured the glitter in the polish it didnt go everywhere! I then just taped it and cut the end off.
Its so simple yet so stylish! Try mixing different colours and maybe size of glitter!



2 comments:

  1. thats really awesome!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these images are looking mind blowing thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    Online Clothing Shopping

    ReplyDelete