Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Gold Chain


I finally received my necklace from Chase the Dime from ASOS market place! Since I am now investing in more jewellery, accessories and shoes I thought I'd pay a bit more than I would for a necklace. I've been looking for one of these chain necklaces for a while and I thought that this vintage piece has a great quality to it. It was only £15.30 with my 10% discount code they had available too :)

Here is the link to the listing: https://marketplace.asos.com/listing/necklaces/chunky-90s-gold-lion-head-chain/621515

7 comments:

  1. I hope it's still in stock after christmas as I'm broke now, such a beautiful necklace :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice chain, real dope- keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome

    http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chain is so nice it is similar to a chain rihanna wore.
    Check out my blog when you can
    www.chanelly-chanelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine chafe chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine offshore anchor chain standards production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete