Sunday, 24 June 2012

This weekend sum up...

My boy is back from holiday! He landed at 3am on saturday and drove straight over to mine to see me! I was so happy and excited to see him :) We're also going into London on thursday too to see my friends and introduce him to them. He better be prepared! aha. Anyways, heres a quick sum up of my week/end so far from instagram and photo booth.

Playing dress up to see what I shall where to London.
Got my photos developed and realised we both have matching ones
Outfit for thursday?
Home made churros! W
On friday morning, he just crashed onto my bed and slept for like an hour

Getting back on this healthy shit!
Made some home made ice tea as well!

4 comments:

  1. You look siiiick Baitong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're boyfriend sounds so sweet and you look gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, hope you and your boyfriend had a great time :) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete